Magyar Reformed Church Scholarship
The Magyar Reformed Church Scholarship is available to all deserving students of our
church who are interested in continuing their education. We can offer this Scholarship
because of donations made by members of our church and a yearly dinner.
The requirements for a Scholarship are as follows:
- You must be a church member or in the immediate family of a member
of the Magyar Reformed Church.
- You must be accepted into a school of higher learning and show
Letter of acceptance.
- Church members are eligible to apply two times for the scholarship, non-members are eligible to apply one time only.
- If scholarship applicant would be awarded the scholarship, but due to changed circumstances would not pursue higher education, we kindly ask the recipient to refund the received award amount to Magyar reformed Church.
The application process for a Scholarship is as follows:
- Please fill out the application on the second page of this letter.
- Write a clear, concise, computer written essay on the following:
(The essay has to be at least one page, not more than two pages long, singe space, with Times New Roman font size 12)
- Purpose in continuing your education.
- Career objectives.
- List school, church and/or community activities you have volunteered for.
- List any other pertinent information about yourself.
All information will be kept confidential and the Scholarship will be awarded on the basis
of applicant's excellence in expressing their career plans and motives in achieving these
In His Service,
Magyar Reformed Church Scholarship Committee
Download Scholarship form
from here: scholarshipform